NiSi 150mm Filter Holder
NiSi 150mm filter holders are made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processed by CNC machine with a Matte black frosted finish on the surface. The screw accessory are all made of copper and with black nickel plating. It’s durable and will reduce the influence of stray light on imaging. The NiSi 150mm Filter Holders are specially designed to be used with the following lenses;
- Nikon 14-24mm F/2.8G ED
- Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens
- Samyang AF 14mm FE f/2.8 Lens
- Samyang XP 14mm f/2.4 Lens
- Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art Series (no vignetting at 90° rotations)
- Sigma 20mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- Canon EF 14mm F/2.8L II USM
- Canon TS-E 17mm F/4L
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC
- Phase One 28mm AF F/4.5 Aspherical
- Schneider 28mm LS F/4.5 Aspherical
- Nikon 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- Standard 105mm Lenses
- Standard 95mm Lenses
- Standard 82mm Lenses
- Standard 77mm Lenses
Square and rectangular filter systems solve problems that round, screw-on filters often cannot resolve. To begin with, one square or rectangular filter can be used with many different size lenses. As long as you have the appropriate size adapter rings, in most cases, one filter will serve the purpose.
Another benefit is if you are shooting a landscape where the horizon line is off-center and you want to balance the light intensity in both parts of the scene, i.e. bright sky, shaded foreground. Rectangular filters allow the transition to be blended into the scene, often imperceptibly. This is because they can be shifted up and down in the filter holder to fit the scene as desired. Some graduated rectangular filters are available with soft or hard transitions from dark to clear. The soft edge is recommended for wide-angle lenses and the hard edge is recommended for normal and longer lenses.
- High quality aviation aluminum.
- Precise CNC machining.
- Black frosted surface.
- Anti-reflective design.
- Copper screw plated with black nickel.
- Quick installation.
- Withstand extreme temperature.
- Compatible with 150mm square filters (2mm Thickness).